Our experience can give you the security of high level services such as:
- Inform the time table for ETA and ETD
- Prepare the check in desks and inform accordingly the tour operators agents.
- Check for handling staff availability for the check in performance on time.
- Prepare and brief the staff of handlers for any specials.
- Check with ATC for the availability of the return flight plan.
- Before A/C arrival check with A/P authorities for the parking position and prepare the handling ramp staff and have ready all equipments needed according to the airline,s requests.
- Meet, assist, and brief A/C crew about pax figures and for any specials requested.
- Arrange for fuel and cattering suppliers if needed.
- Observe for the correct offloading and loading of the A/C holds for cargo and bags.
- Be on time at the gates for the passengers boarding on time.
- Confirm for the final pax number and brief number one and the Captain and remain until all A/C papers are ready and close doors.
- Observe that all necessary messages are sent to the airlines.
- Check if any of the arrived pax needs any assistance.